ACP were engaged by the Banner Housing Association to undertake a feasibility study on refurbishing the property for use by the Brothers of Charity. We also prepared a full planning application of the development for the client.
Hayes’s is a three story mid terrace building with 2 story’s over a ground floor shop. It is located in Church Street Ennistymon. The building is shown on the 1st edition OS map (circa 1840) and possibly dates from the late 18th or early 19th century – further local research is required to fully assess the documented history of the building and or street. The 19th century shop front is of significant historical interest and has original features in situ such as the shutters and furnishing.